1. My name actual name has nothing to do with daisies or mints.
2. I’m 17.
3. I am Scottish.
4. I have an older brother.
5. I’m going into my last year of high school.
6. I have blue eyes.
7. I have never broken a bone (touch wood).
8. I have never spent more than £20 on a dress (that includes formal dresses).
9. My favourite colour is green.
10. I can’t sing but still belt out some tunes when I’m cleaning or doing anything that warrants some loud out of tune singing.
11. I like lush but find I can’t spend more than 10 minutes in the shop before getting a headache from the smell.
12. I would leave my house with no other makeup on apart from mascara.
13. The only piercing I have is my ears, my mum said I couldn’t pierce anything else until I was 16 and when I got to that age I’d came out of the phase.
14. I do love a drink of Irn Bru.
15. I could eat Chinese food all day everyday.
16. My favourite clothing shop is New Look.
17. I envy people with really long hair and have been growing mine for the past year and a half only about 2 inches till I get to the length I want it!
18. I love giving people really thoughtful presents tailored to them personally.
19. I hate when my skin isn’t clear and I probably go over the top with face masks, tonners, cleaners and moisturisers to keep my skin clear.
20. I’m 5ft4 (probably more like 5ft3) which means my friends refer to me as “Shorty” or “Hobbit” or “Munchkin”
21. My friends and family mean the world to me.
22. I love autumn mainly because I’m able to wear big jumpers and vampy lipsticks.
23. Even though I am 17 I love Christmas and I get all excited with the build up to it.
24. My Dad chose my name.
25. When I think about my future I freak myself out a lot, like to the point of possibly becoming peter pan.
Catchya Later DaisyAndMints x