Sunday 22 September 2013

Face of the Day #2

Hey Guys! Today I thought you all might enjoy a face of the day post. To be honest most of my Sundays are pretty boring but this time I was actually going round to a friends house for a bit of a catch up. So this is how I did my makeup.
 
Excuse the rather cheesy camera angle
Face
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum (Shade 51)
Soap and Glory Pressed Powder (Shade Translucent)
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (Shade Fair)
Avon Glow Pearls
 
Eyes
Urban Decay Naked 2 Pallet Eye shadows
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
 
Eye Brows
Urban Decay "Tease" Eye Shadow
MUA Clear Mascara
 
Lips
Burts Bees Mango Lip balm
 
Hope you are all having a great week! Chat soon!
Catchya Later DaisyAndMints x

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty and natural, just the way makeup should be :)

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. veery pretty :)

    xo,
    KristinJRN

    www.kristinjrn.com

    ReplyDelete