Sunday 14 April 2013

This Or That Tag!

Makeup:
Blush or bronzer- Errrr this is kind of difficult because I love to contour my face with bronzer but I look awfully washed out without blush. Right I’m going to go for Blush. 
Lip gloss or lipstick- Lipstick without a doubt, lip gloss is so sticky.
Eye liner or mascara- Mascara, I do love my mascara.
Foundation or concealer- Concealer.
Neutral or color eye shadow- Neutral, I would be lost without my naked and naked 2 pallets (yes I am that much of a neutral shadow freak that I have both).
Pressed or loose eye shadows- Pressed.
Brushes or sponges- Brushes, even if they are a pain to clean.

Nails:
OPI or china glaze- I haven’t really used either of them, but on the odd occasion I’ve borrowed one of the other I found that on my nails OPI chipped less.
Long or short- I love long nails but mine are always short.
Acrylic or natural- Natural.
Brights or darks- Brights (especially mint :P)
Flower or no flower- No flower

Body:
Perfume or body splash- Perfume, I absolutely adore Marc Jacobs “Daisy” perfume it smells gorgeous.
Lotion or body butter- Body butter
Body wash or soap- Body wash, I’m in love with the Lush “Snowfairy” body wash.
Lush or other bath company- Lush

Fashion:
Jeans or sweat pants- Jeans
Long sleeve of short- Short
Dresses or skirts- Dresses
Stripes or plaid- Plaid
Flip flops or sandals- Sandals
Scarves or hats- Hats, especially bobble hats they are the best kind of hats.
Studs or dangly earrings- Studs
Necklaces or bracelets- Neck laces
Heels or flats- Flats
Cowboy boots or riding boots- Riding boots
Jacket or hoodie- Hoodie
Newlook or Topshop- Newlook

Hair:
Curly or straight- I have to say wavy even though it isn’t an option, sorry guys.
Bun or ponytail- Pony tail
Bobby pins or butterfly clips- Bobby pins, more commonly known as kirby grips in Britain
Hair spray or gel- Hairspray
Long or short- Long, personally been growing my hair for about 2 years
Light or dark- I think both look great.
Side sweep bangs or full bangs- Side swept (although I say it’s a fringe).
Up or down- Down

Random:
Rain or shine- Shine, though that’s not often where I live.
Summer or winter- Hmmmm summer.
Fall or spring- Fall
Chocolate or vanilla- Vanilla  

No comments:

Post a Comment